Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jazz beat Bobcats

The Jazz have won 2 of their last 3 games, and have done so without Deron Williams.

I attended the Monday night game and this is what I saw.

- The Jazz started 11-0 in the first quarter and 11-0 in the third quarter with Earl Watson at point guard. Due to foul trouble he only played 19 minutes but he was +26 for the night. I remember at one point turning and saying 'Earl has to be a +30 right now."

- With Earl in the game, the offense seemed to flow fluidly. The bigs knew they had to step with DWill out and they showed the effort. AK, Jefferson and Millsap each had double-digits rebounds.

- It wasn't solely Price's fault they looked bad. AK47 had 7 turnovers. They were several times they overpassed, guys looking afraid to be the one to actually take the shot.

- The Jazz have never lost a game I've attended. In twenty years. My streak remains.

No comments: