Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Football Fantasy pain

This year my lineup ended up like this:

QB - Philip Rivers, SD
RB - Adrian Peterson, MIN
RB - Brandon Jacobs, NYG
WR - Miles Austin, DAL
WR - Roy E. Williams, DAL
WR - Steve Smith, NYG
TE - Dallas Clark, IND
K - Lawrence Tynes, NYG
DST - Cardinals

I made it to Super Bowl for our league, and I had RB Cadillac Williams on the bench, but then the Giants go get stomped by the Panthers. Brandon Jacobs got me zero fantasy points while Cadillac scored 19. I lost my game by four points. I still could have won if AP hadn't fumbled the ball. The agony of defeat. And I'm glad the Giants won't be in the playoffs this year due to this.

Since the Colts' management sucks and decided to bail on trying for a perfect season, I have less invested in the Super Bowl this year. AFC will come down to Colts and Chargers, surely, unless the Bengals or Patriots get really lucky. NFC is wide open. The once mighty-looking Saints and Vikings have been dropping, and it all comes down to the Eagles-Cowboys game in Week 17.

Right now I'm guessing it's going to be the Colts vs. Eagles.

No comments: